Skip to main content

Clad In Thoughts

I placed me In my thought, a large balcony covered with leaves, and long straws, with colourful petals growing on numerous stems that sprouted, cloudy over my head it was with bright light rays piercing the clouds. Like a garden, the balcony was pleasant with it's smell. At a corner sat a chair I saw myself sitting in as comfortable as my brain could imagine; warm, soft, clean and pleasant. 
"Hmm, I could sit there for years" myself in my thoughts thought to itself. 
Right inside my thought was the girl I liked standing at a corner the size of a rice grain whom a me adored so much. At another corner stood another me like a grain working so hard as though it was trying to build a V12 engine on AI. At another corner was another grain me marking my own exam scripts correcting my mistakes and scoring myself high as I marked. Then at another corner was another grain me barking at the top of its voice at a grain who seemed like the president, arms crossed, face frowned, seeming totally dissatisfied at the older man. Then was another grain me, this time a grown adult in he's 30s scolding a smaller me but with slightly different features, I sensed the smaller me wasn't me but something the older grain me and the real big me had, the smaller grain had too. 
Then was another grain me at a corner calm and quite, totally lost in its own thought. 
Multiple grains formed and dissolved just as quick as my thought lingered around the different scenarios of me. As I sat comfortably in my thought watching my grain selfs old and young just like a movie playing out in my pleasant thought environment, the real big me just sat like a god, making gestures at the grains actions. the grains just kept putting up multiple scenes that lasted as long as the real big me watched. The real big me sitting by the corner focused more on the most pleasant scene and paid little attention to the less pleasant ones. and as randomly as the grains formed, they stayed as long as my glance could hold them. Then my pleasant thought environment dissolved and I came back to consciousness. What do I tell myself?

Popular posts from this blog

BlackandBlack

Episode 2 -'the police is yourfriEND' A typical po'po within this clans enjoy to deal with 'snitch' situations.. In my neighborhood, we have no business with the police. So they help themselves at the slightest situations such as, minor matters like an argument between two friends on a girl. On a cool Sunday evening, I got engaged in a street fight i knew nothing of, well i was self defending. The craziest brother in my neighborhood took me passing by the street during their crew's argument personal, so he tried making me a victim, well, i was going to resist, i wasn't some damned little nigga prey to feast on, while I was feeling all doped up, i realized i was  disadvantaged by the numbers, so when it was about to get to its peak between I and the crew, other street niqqas got involved, ofcause it was gangs and frats stuff. Before i knew what was up, a street fight had evolved, it was barks! and bottles, and shouts, and bellows and punches and stone r

Hunted.

Side 1: First, it was all rumours, and like every other rumour, it  was spreading with light speed, The topic: A big dawg' was threatened to get exposed by an unknown, who by all means would be placeed as a smaller dawg' who this smaller 'dawg' was, was not certain yet, No one knew what was up, we at the periferals of the inner circle had just a little clue, one of us was surely going to be the smaller dawg' with the threat, it was almost certain. The question was, who? 6pm, on a chill out, sipping palm liquor on my balcony, after being disappointed by Tola, our fight the day before, her anger towards me, I decided to take a walk, spend some lone time out in the streets like the normal folks do. Just 16yards covered, I noticed I was quitely being followed. The first man was lanky, he wore a black shirt in a brown jacket, he had ear phones on and a black sun shade at about 6:25pm which really was odd to me, the second man was average, no sun shade on, he actually did

Life in my 20s

Some times it is said that some know knowledge comes at a certain age, and with this knowledge are feelings of self consciousness and Awareness, Life in one's 20s is war. On one hand, you have your freedom and independence, bolder, more confident and all; on the other hand you battle with self-imposed pressure from too much measuring and having no clue what the hell you're doing with your life. This is the case most of the time. While it is not the hardest phase of human life, 20s is that time when you're finally left alone in the driver's seat and you quickly realize what that means. That you're fully responsible for any decisionyou make for yourself, And sometimes when you fail at something, it seems more like a complete failure. It's easy to start imagining yourself a failure, but when you look at it, you see that you only started and all the failures, inconsistencies, and not-knowing-what-the-hell-youre doingw your life" is actually necessary. The s